Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2012

New Obsession: Sinful Colors Magnetic Nail Polish

I was browsing Target the other day when I saw that Sinful Colors magnetic nail polish was on clearance. I grabbed Captivate Me, a maroon color, and a dark green one that I can't remember the name of right now. I really only grabbed the green because it was the only one that didn't have the magnet missing, but now I am very excited to wear it for Christmas!

I'm not exactly sure what technique to use to make that perfect star shape; some of mine turned out well but some just looked swirly. I am definitely a fan of this polish, especially the maroon one. Actually it looks like more of a shimmery grape color in real life; think the exact color of grape juice. I love it. What's your favorite magnetic polish?





No comments:

Post a Comment