Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Influenster Cosmo VoxBox 2012

So I recently signed up for a website called Influenster. Basically, you sign up, earn badges, and gain points by writing reviews, answering questions, and connecting with social networks. If you earn lots of points they sometimes send you a VoxBox, which is filled with free products for you to review. I qualified for the Cosmo 2012 VoxBox, and here's what I got!

The first thing I grabbed when I opened the box was this Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape chocolate bar. I LOVE chocolate, especially with almonds. I've never had sea salt in my chocolate before, but I think I died when I tasted this. It is AMAZING. I wish they'd sent more :(

Another thing that came in this box was this Venus Embrace razor. I actually used to have this razor, and I recently switched because I got a Schick razor in my Birchbox. The Venus one is very good and I'm excited to try the Venus & Olay cartridge. It also came in a cute little bag with coupons for more cartridges.
One of my favorite things in this box was the Forever Red Eau de Parfume from Bath & Body Works. It says it smells like pomegranate and red osmanthus with a sexy surprise of vanilla rum. This little bottle is worth $10. I love how it smells. It's not going to be my new signature scent or anything, but I am glad to add this to my collection. It's the perfect size for on the go.
I have to say, I was AMAZED by these pens. I used to be obsessed with erasable pens in like 8th grade, but I quit using them because they all wrote terribly and were even worse at erasing. These, on the other hand, write really well, just like gel pens, and erase so well you can't even tell you ever wrote. I cannot wait to use these. An 8-pack is $11, so that's a purchase I'll probably be making soon.
If you liked this stuff or are just interested in the program, you can check out their website here. Thanks for reading! What was your favorite thing from the Cosmo VoxBox?

No comments:

Post a Comment